What to expect at the airport:
• Upon exiting your plane you will proceed to the immigration area, and pay $10 US customs tax for the privilege of visiting the Dominican Republic.
• Proceed to the customs area to have your passport stamped
• After your passport is stamped you proceed to the baggage claim area
• When exiting the baggage claim area at the Puerto Plata airport please look for a driver holding a sign Maurer / your name.
• The driver will transport you to the VIP check-in area at the resort. Lifestyle Holidays policy now requires identification in the form of a passport or other photo ID upon arrival and check in at the resort. This is to assist us with their check in procedure. The individual making the reservation is designated as the lead passenger. The lead passenger must be present in order to proceed with the check in process at the resort. We must be informed of any lead passenger name changes at least 48 hours prior to your arrival. At check-in you will be issued a BLUE VIP bracelet which will allow you access to the VIP areas of the resort.